How to create a Landing Page starting from our Template: LP Pack
LP Pack isn’t the usual template: it gathers 4 different Landing Pages that you can use for your web marketing campaigns.
Here, we will show you how you can create your very own LP starting from our template LP Pack. Have a look at our video or if you prefer, continue reading.
- Start WebSite X5 then import and open the LP Pack.
- Go to Step 3 - Map. As you can see, there are 4 pages:
- Free resource download
- Registration Page
- Selling Page
- Select one page at the time then hit on the Preview button: you can see page layout and design then pick the one you prefer.
- While you’re still in the map, select the page you need then hit on Copy ( or use the CTRL + C shortcut )
- Now go back to Project Selection, select then open the website project you are working on, by hitting on the top right arrow.
- Go to Step 3 - Map and hit on Paste (CTRL + V shortcut) to add the LP you have copied from the LP Pack Template into your map.
- As you can see, the LP has already been set as Hidden so that it will not be visible in your website menu.
- And, we have ticked the Create the page without the Template option in the Page Properties section of this page, so that it will have a unique design, totally different from the rest of your website.
- Select the LP, then hit on the top right arrow so that you may go into Step 4 - Pages
- Now customize the content in order to adjust the LP according to your needs. Double click on the object you would like to change and do whatever you think is useful. You will have to add your text, your details in the email form and link your products to the buy now buttons.
- When you are satisfied, you can publish your website in Step 5 - Export, pick Upload your Website to Internet, add your export data and go online.
- Your LP is now online. The path to your published landing page will be your website URL plus page name: www.example.com/landingpage.html
Your website address (ex, www.example.com) is in Step 5 - Export > Upload your Website to Internet> URL website address.
The LP - page name instead, (ex, landingpage.html), can be added into Step 3 - Map > Page Properties > SEO > File Name.
As mentioned previously, the LP will NOT be visible in your website menu. You have to connect your LP to other website pages, to your newsletter, to any kind of add, so that your users will be able to land on it and you will achieve your goal.